- Our web browser sometimes doesn’t automatically recognize information about each user’s domain or email address to our website.
- On the websites customers access or view, we collect consumer information.
- The data we get is utilized for internal assessment before being deleted.
With Respect to cookies:
- No personally identifiable information, such as your username, or confidential material, such as your credit card number, is stored in our cookies.
- You can modify your cookie preferences in your web browser.
- Please let us know if you do not wish to receive an email from us in the future by sending an email to the aforementioned address.
- Your personal data is never sold or shared.
- We may send you information about new offerings, forthcoming events, and other topics on a regular basis. Please let us know if you do not want to receive these calls or emails.
With Respect to ad Server:
- We do not work with ad server firms or have any special agreements.
- We may use consumer information for new, unforeseen purposes not previously mentioned in our privacy statement from time to time.
- If our data practices change in the future, we will update our plan on our website and inform you of the changes.
- If you have any concerns about how your information is used, you should visit our website on a regular basis.
- Users of our site do not have access to the data we have accumulated on them.
With regard to safety:
- We have a suitable security plan on our physical premises to prevent the theft, abuse, or modification of data gathered on our site.
- You may call us at the aforementioned email address or phone number if you believe this site is not adhering to its stated information policy.