- All employers must display these five necessary labor law posters in an easily visible spot in the workplace, according to the Iowa Department of Workforce Development.
- All Iowa organizations with employees are required to post several mandatory and optional labor law posters in the workplace, according to the Iowa Department of Workforce Development.
- These posters are intended to inform employees on several labor law matters, including the minimum wage, workplace health and safety, and other essential labor laws.
- In addition to these state posters, most companies in Iowa will need to print and post the federal Department of Labor’s mandated labor posters.
- Two additional labor law posters are available in Iowa, one of which is voluntary to post, and the other is only required for specific types of employers.
- Due to variances in local labor regulations, such as minimum wage, several towns and counties have additional labor law posting requirements.
- These posters, in addition to the State and Federal labor law posters, are required to be displayed by all enterprises with employees.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Double-Sided Polyester Film Laminate
- for Outdoor/Indoor Commercial Use
- Tear-proof and Water-Resistant for Longevity
- Easy to Read with Dark Sharp Text
- Attorney Approved and Made in the USA
Mandatory Iowa Labor Law Posters:
- Unemployment Insurance
- Your Rights Under Iowa’s Minimum Wage
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster
- Iowa No Smoking Poster
Additional Iowa Labor Law Posters:
- Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Iowa Handwashing Poster