- All Delaware companies with employees are required to post several necessary and optional labor law posters in the office, according to the Delaware Department of Labor.
- These posters are intended to inform employees on several labor law matters, including the minimum wage, workplace health and safety, and other essential labor laws.
- All of Delaware’s mandatory and optional labor law posters are available in this poster.
- All employers must display these six necessary labor law posters in an easily visible spot in the office, according to the Delaware Department of Labor.
- In addition to these state posters, most companies in Delaware will need to print and post the federal Department of Labor’s mandated labor posters.
- Delaware also has other labor law posters that are either optional to place or required just for certain types of businesses. Check this list to check whether any of the labor posters apply to your company.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- You must also put Federal & OSHA Posters to be fully compliant with State & Federal Labor Laws.
- Get a high-quality laminated poster in English or Spanish when you buy our detailed State, Federal, and OSHA poster.
- This poster satisfies labor law compliance requirements for all businesses and ensures that fines for non-compliance are avoided.
Alaska Law Requires Posters:
- Delaware Minimum Wage Poster
- Delaware Payment of Wages Poster
- Delaware Child Labor Poster
- Delaware Discrimination Poster
- Delaware Workers’ Compensation Poster
- Delaware Employee Breaks Poster
- Delaware Whistleblowers’ Protection Poster
Additional Labor Law Posters:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster
- Family and Medical Leave Act Poster
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Job Safety and Health Poster
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act Poster