- Our labor law posters for the federal, state, and OSHA are specifically made to satisfy business demands and compliance standards.
- This single poster has all of the 2022 State, Federal, and OSHA notices that are necessary for your workplace.
- This poster is laminated. A fully laminated bodyguards against fading and damage.
- The poster’s simple layout and legibly written text make it easy for your staff to understand the content.
- The poster is perfect for any posting in any workplace due to its lamination and handy size.
- The poster is excellent for workplaces, co-working spaces, job site trailers, hospitals, retail, restaurants, factories, storefronts, and more.
- OSHA urges employers with workers who speak Spanish to post an extra notice in Spanish.
- Employers are required by federal and Mississippi law to post notifications reminding workers of their rights and protections while working for their employers.
- Each of the state and federally required labor law notices that must be placed in the workplace are included on the Mississippi Labor Law Posters.
- Depending on where they are located in Mississippi, companies could additionally be required to hang a unique city or county sign.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Longevity Tear-proof and Water-Resistant
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2022 are included.
- It’s laminated and ready to use on any hard surface.
Mississippi State labor law poster:
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Senate Bill 2576
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice