- California employers with at least one employee must post particular notifications advising employees of their rights in the workplace. The notice that must be posted, the employers who must post the notice, and how to obtain the notice are all stated here.
- All posting requirements must be posted in a conspicuous position that is visible to all employees.
- Only a few locations provide free copies of labor law posters. Federal and state agencies are among them. The bulk of state government websites, on the other hand, are unresponsive, incomprehensible, and feature out-of-date links to PDF files that can be downloaded.
- The objective of putting these posters up at your workplace is to teach your staff members about their fundamental rights and responsibilities, as well as how to respond if their labor rights are taken away.
- Both the English and Spanish versions of the posters are available.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
Any required adjustments will be automatically reflected in the system.
When you deal with us, you will receive a fully compliant state and Federal PDF bundle.
California Law Requires Posters:
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Workers’ Compensation Notice to Employees – Injuries Caused By Work
- Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Family and Medical Leave (CFRA) and Pregnancy Disability
- Access To Medical and Exposure Records
- Discrimination & Harassment is prohibited by Law
- Healthy Families Act of 2015/Paid Sick Leave
- Unemployment Insurance/Disability Insurance/Paid Family Leave
- Notice of Withholding
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Employee Time Off for Voting
- No Smoking Sign
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity – Includes GINA
- Emergency Phone Number
- Payday Notice