- All Minnesota businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in Minnesota are required to post six mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Minnesota Department of Labor, Licensing, And Regulation.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Minnesota businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor & Industry.
- Additional labor law posters in Minnesota are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Use
- Longevity Tear-proof and Water-Resistant
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- Approved and manufactured in the United States of America
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2022 are included.
- It’s laminated and ready to use on any hard surface.
Minnesota State labor law poster:
- Minnesota Minimum Wage
- Parental Leave Act
- No Smoking Notice
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice