- According to the Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations. All Hawaii firms with employees are required to post some necessary and optional labor law posters in the workplace.
- These posters are intended to inform employees on some labor law matters, including the minimum wage, workplace health and safety, and other essential labor laws.
- Disability Compensation, Prohibition of Employment Discrimination, OSHA, Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings, Unemployment Insurance, and Wage/Hour legislation are among the nine posters required to be shown in all businesses in Hawaii.
- You can purchase digital, all in one labor law psoter rather printing it out pages of the necessary.
- There are two more Hawaii labor law posters that are either optional or required for a specific type of company. Complete a careful evaluation of this list to determine which posters are appropriate for your company.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Instead of downloading and printing each poster separately, receive them all in a wrapped professional poster.
- This poster includes all mandatory Hawaii notices as well as the Federal notices that are required to be posted by all organizations nationwide.
- Get a high-quality Digital poster when you buy our complete State, Federal, and OSHA poster.
- This poster satisfies labor law compliance requirements for all businesses and ensures that fines for non-compliance are avoided 100% of the time.
Mandatory Hawaii Labor Law Posters:
- Disability Compensation Law
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Required Notice to Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings
- Occupational Safety & Health Laws
- Human Trafficking Poster
- Wage and Hour Law
- Hawaii Whistleblower Law Poster
- Hawaii Breastfeeding Law Poster
- Laws Prohibiting Employment Discrimination
Additional Hawaii Labor Law Posters:
- Hand washing Poster
- No Smoking Poster