- All Maine businesses with employees are required by the Maine Department of Labor to prominently post several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor regulations.
- Businesses in Maine that have at least one employee are required to post specific notifications informing workers of their rights at work.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- All employers in Maine are required by the Maine Department of Labor to post seven required posters in a visible location throughout the workplace.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of companies in Maine will also need to post the required posters from the federal Department of Labor.
- Seven additional labor law posters in Maine are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- One laminated poster that includes all of the individual State and Federal Mandatory Labor Law Posters.
- With just one poster, you can save space.
- Every small, medium or large business is fully compliant.
- Automatically updated service
Mandatory Maine Labor Law Posters:
- Workers’ Compensation Poster
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act Poster
- Maine Employment Security Act Poster
- Minimum Wage Poster
- Regulation of Employment Poster
- Maine Human Rights Act
- Sexual Harassment Poster
Additional Maine Labor Law Posters:
- Maine Workplaces Support Nursing Moms
- Video Display Terminal Poster
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace Poster
- Occupational Safety & Health Regulations Poster
- Handwashing Poster
- Equal Pay Law
- Child Labor Poster