- All firms, small and large-scale, in Arizona are required to post ten different labor law notices in the workplace. To stay compliant with Arizona labor regulations and avoid penalties, company owners must download our digital copy or print and post all of these notices in a public position for all employees.
- The Arizona Labor law poster informs employees about their rights and includes all state and federal labor law notices that must be put in a common area.
- Labor law notices from the Arizona Industrial Commission include subjects such as minimum wage, health and safety, sick leave, and other key labor regulations. Each state’s labor agency provides these workplace posters free of charge.
- It is projected that the trend of people working at home will continue. This option allows users to download the most recent necessary postings as a single PDF file, saving you the trouble of dealing with several websites with glitches and obsolete material.
- Both English and Spanish versions of these posters are available.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
The Mandatory Arizona labor law posting requirements are included.
This Arizona Digital Labor Law Poster guarantees that mobile workers have constant access to the most current and vital information.
Federal (English, Spanish) and State (English, Spanish) (English, Spanish if available) Labor Law Postings will be included on this poster.
The mandatory state and federal posters for all enterprises will be included in the 2023 Labor Law Poster.
Arizona Required Poster:
- Minimum Wage in Arizona
- Notice of Constructive Discharge
- Notice of Discrimination
- Paid Sick Time that was earned
- Poster for MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
- A poster states, “No Smoking.”
- Protection of Occupational Health and Safety
- Unemployment Benefits
- Bodily Fluids in the Workplace
- Compensation for Employees