- All Michigan businesses with employees are required to prominently display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Considering fundamental labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- You can buy a professional, laminated, all-in-one labor law poster rather than printing out pages of the necessary Michigan and Federal labor law posters.
- That requires continual to all federal and Michigan posting regulations. Completely modified for 2022.
- All businesses in Michigan are required to put these four labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Michigan businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- As laws change over the next 12 months, new posters are automatically and freely supplied.
- Includes digital PDF posters as a bonus for distant workers.
- Utilize our web gateway to manage your posters.
- assurance of defense against fines for outdated posters
- Free access to our compliance experts team for knowledgeable assistance
Michigan State Labor Law Poster:
- Minimum Wage
- Child Labor Laws
- Michigan Paid Medical Leave Act
- Michigan Sick Leave
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection
- Right to Know Law
- Unemployment Compensation
- Whistleblower’s Protection Act
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal Labor Law Poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice