- All Florida companies with employees are required to post several mandatory and optional labor law posters in the office, according to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
- These posters are meant to inform employees on several labor law matters, including the minimum wage, workplace health and safety, and other essential labor laws.
- All firms, large and small, in Florida are required to post six different labor law notices in the workplace. To stay compliant with Florida labor regulations and avoid penalties, business owners must print and post all of these notices in a visible location for all employees.
- You must also put Federal & OSHA Posters to be fully compliant with State & Federal Labor Laws. Get a high-quality laminated poster when you buy our comprehensive State, Federal, and OSHA poster.
- This poster meets labor law compliance requirements for all businesses and ensures that fines for non-compliance are avoided 100% of the time.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- In one laminated poster, all unique State and Federal mandatory labor law posters are included.
- With just one poster, you can save a lot of space.
- Every small, medium, or large business can be fully compliant.
- A replacement service is provided to keep you up to date automatically.
Four Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Reemployment Assistance Fraud Notice
- Minimum Wage Poster
- Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination Poster
- Equal Opportunity is the Law Notice
Additional Labor Law Posters:
- RT-83 Florida Reemployment Assistance Program Law
- Stop the Spread of Foodborne Illness
- Employee Health – Sick Employee Post
- Florida Health
- Florida Employee Handwashing Poster
- Norovirus Cleanup Poster
- Florida Child Labor Laws