- All Alaska firms with at least one employee must post specific notices informing employees of their working rights.
- These federal and state labor law posters should be posted in visible areas where all employees can see them, such as break or lunch rooms. Labor rules change often, and it is the obligation of the employer to ensure that posters are up to date.
- The aim of posting these posters in your company is to inform your employees about their legal rights and responsibilities, as well as how to react to any infringement of their labor rights.
- There are only a few places where you may get free copies of needed labor law posters. Federal and state agencies are two of them. However, the majority of state government websites are inaccessible, confusing, and contain out-of-date links to downloaded PDF files. On this page, you may easily download all obligatory, business, and suggested posters. All of the digital labor law posters listed below fulfill an employer’s legal responsibilities.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
Any mandatory change will be automatically updated.
This poster will include Federal (English, Spanish) and State (English, Spanish) (English, Spanish if available) Postings Required by Labor Laws.
This Alaska Digital Labor Law Poster ensures that mobile workers have access to the most up-to-date and important information at all times.
Alaska Law Requires Posters:
- Harassment of a sexual nature
- Act on Wages and Hours
- Health and Safety
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Self-Insurance Certificate
- Unemployment Benefits
- Child Labor Regulations
- Workplace Free of Alcohol and Drugs
- Whistleblower Act
- Posters on Federal Labor Laws