- All Maryland businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in Maryland are required to post eight mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, And Regulation.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Maryland businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
- Additional labor law posters in Maryland are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster available in a professionally digital format.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and Maryland posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2024 labor legislation revisions
- It arrives in a digital coating which is ready to be sway anywhere.
Mandatory Maryland Labor Law Posters:
- DLLR/OUI 328 to Employees
- Maryland Earned Sick and Paid Leave Notice
- Maryland Minimum Wage and Overtime Law
- DLLR PUB/OUI 6116
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Discrimination is Unlawful
- Equal Pay For Equal Work Fact Sheet
- Pregnant & Working
Additional Maryland Labor Law Posters:
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Maryland No Smoking Poster
- Notice to Tipped Employees
- Employment of Minors
- Thawing Method Guidelines
- Wear Gloves the Right Way
- Choking Poster for Food Establishments
- Maryland Food Allergy Poster
- No Bare Hand Contact Poster
- Hot Food Cooling Guidelines
- Sanitizing Procedures for Food Establishments
- Ill Food workers Symptoms Poster
- Identifying Common Foodborne Illnesses
- Proper Reheating Procedures for Food Establishments