- Businesses in Louisiana that have at least one employee are required to post specific notifications informing workers of their rights at work.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- As a courtesy to the public, this information is offered.
- The display of particular documents in the workplace may also be required by numerous other state and federal entities.
- The Louisiana Workforce Commission publishes labor law alerts on a variety of essential labor regulations, including wage payment, discrimination, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, and military reemployment.
- The labor department of each State offers these workplace posters free of charge.
- The following Labor and Employment documents must be posted at the workplace, according to the Louisiana Workforce Commission.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- All mandatory state and federal poster requirements
- Live customer service
- Federal & State posting a regulation letter
- Free updates for one year
- Violation Warranty
Louisiana State Labor Law Posters:
- Age Discrimination
- Child Labor Laws
- Earned Income Credit
- Genetic Discrimination
- Independent Contractor or Employee
- National Guard Reserve Rights
- No Smoking Notice
- Out-of-State Motor Vehicles
- Payment of Wages Act
- Sickle Cell Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Fraud
Federal Louisiana State Labor Law Posters:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- OSHA – Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice