- All organizations, large and small, in Idaho are required to post five different labor law notices in the workplace.
- To stay compliant with Idaho labor regulations and avoid penalties, business owners must print and post all of these notices in a public position for all employees.
- Labor law notices from the Idaho Department of Labor cover themes such as minimum wage, discrimination, unemployment insurance, and other significant labor legislation.
- Get them all covered professionally in order to get them printed in one package rather than wasting time on downloading and printing posters separately.
- This poster covers all mandatory Idaho notices as well as the Federal notices that must be posted by all establishments worldwide.
- This set includes five labor law posters that are either optional to display or required exclusively for certain types of employers.
- Check to see whether any of these labor posters apply to your company.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- With just one poster, you can save a lot of space.
- In one Digital poster, all unique State and Federal mandatory labor law posters are included.
- This poster satisfies labor law compliance requirements for all businesses and ensures that costs for non-compliance are avoided 100% of the time.
- Every business size is fully compliant.
- Keep you up to date automatically.
Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Child Labor Law in Idaho Poster
- Workplace Violence Prevention in Idaho Unemployment
- Compensation Poster Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Posters on Federal Labor Laws
Additional Labor Law Posters:
- Equal Opportunity is the Law
- Idaho Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation