- All businesses in Montana are required to post one mandatory labor law poster in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Montana Department of Labor & Industry.
- All Montana businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Montana Department of Labor & Industry.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Montana businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
- By making it simpler to obtain the posters that are required by law for posting, the Montana Department of Labor and Industry has reacted to the demands of employers. Employers are required to post nearly all of the federally mandated posters.
- Additional labor law posters in Montana is one either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Use
- Longevity Tear-proof and Water-Resistant
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2023 are included.
- It’s laminated and ready to use on any hard surface.
Montana Law Requires Posters:
- Minimum Wage
- Disability Paid at Special Minimum Wage
- No Smoking Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice