- All North Carolina businesses with employees are required by the North Carolina Department of Labor to prominently post several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor regulations.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- All employers in North Carolina are required by the North Carolina Department of Labor to post three required posters in a visible location throughout the workplace.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of companies in North Carolina will also need to post the required posters from the federal Department of Labor.
- Four additional labor law posters in North Carolina are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2024 are included.
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Endurance, Unbreakable and Hermetic
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- It’s coated digitally and can be used on any flat surface.
North Carolina State labor law poster:
- North Carolina Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice