- All South Dakota businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in South Dakota are required to post two mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of South Dakota businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor and Regulation.
- Additional labor law posters in South Dakota are five or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of South Dakota companies will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
- Employers are only required to post the two state-mandated posts for safety on the job and unemployment. The Safety on the Job ad has no specific format that must be used.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- One Digital poster that includes all of the individual State and Federal Mandatory Labor Law Posters.
- With just one poster, you can save space.
- Every small, medium or large business is fully compliant.
- Automatically updated service.
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2022 labor legislation revisions.
South Dakota State labor law poster:
- Child Labor Laws
- Safety Poster
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workplace Safety Phone Numbers
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice