- Employers are required by federal and New Jersey law to post notifications reminding workers of their rights and protections while working for their employers.
- All New Jersey businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the New Jersey Department of Labor & workforce.
- Our labor law posters for the federal, state, and OSHA are specifically made to satisfy business demands and compliance standards.
- This single poster has all of the 2024 State, Federal, and OSHA notices that are necessary for your workplace.
- The poster is perfect for any posting in any workplace due to its glosyness and handy size.
- The poster is excellent for workplaces, co-working spaces, job site trailers, hospitals, retail, restaurants, factories, storefronts, and more.
- Each of the state and federally required labor law notices that must be placed in the workplace are included on the New Jersey Labor Law Posters.
- Depending on where they are located in New Jersey, companies could additionally be required to hang a unique city or county sign.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- One Digital poster that includes all of the individual State and Federal Mandatory Labor Law Posters.
- With just one poster, you can save space.
- Every small, medium or large business is fully compliant.
- Automatically updated service
New Jersey State labor law poster:
- New Jersey Minimum Wage
- Earned Sick Leave
- Discrimination Notice in Employment
- Discrimination Notice in Public Accommodations
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Family Medical Leave Insurance
- Gender Equity Notice
- No Smoking Notice
- Payment of Wages
- Reporting & Record-keeping Requirements Notice
- Safe Act
- Unemployment Compensation
- Whistleblower Protection Act
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice