- All businesses in New Mexico are required to post six mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the New Mexico Department of workforce solution.
- All New Mexico businesses with employees a New Mexico Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of New Mexico businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
- Additional labor law posters in New Mexico are ten optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of New Mexico companies will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Longevity Tear-proof and Water-Resistant
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- Approved and manufactured in the USA
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2022 are included.
- It’s laminated and ready to use on any hard surface.
- Every small, medium or large business is fully compliant.
- Automatically updated service
New Mexico State labor law poster:
- 2021 New Mexico Minimum Wage
- Human Trafficking Notice
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection
- Ombudsman Act
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Act
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice