- Our labor law posters for the federal, state, and OSHA are specifically made to satisfy business demands and compliance standards.
- All New York firms with employees are required by the New York Department of Labor to prominently display several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor regulations.
- The poster is excellent for workplaces, co-working spaces, job site trailers, hospitals, retail, restaurants, factories, storefronts, and more.
- Employers are required by federal and New York law to post notifications reminding workers of their rights and protections while working for their employers.
- Each of the state and federally required labor law notices that must be placed in the workplace are included on the New York Labor Law Posters.
- Depending on where they are located in New York, companies could additionally be required to hang a unique city or county sign.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Endurance, Unbreakable and Hermetic
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2024 are included.
- It’s coated digitally and can be used on any flat surface.
New York State labor law poster:
- New York Minimum Wage: Effective 1/1/2021
- Discrimination Notice
- Blood Donation Leave
- Child Labor Law Summary of Work Hours
- Fringe Benefits Notice
- New York Correction Law
- Right to Know
- Time Off to Vote Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation & Disability Benefits Law
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice