- In addition to these state posters, the majority of North Dakota businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor and human rights posters.
- All North Dakota businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the North Dakota Department of Labor and human rights.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in North Dakota are required to post two mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the North Dakota Department of Labor And human rights.
- Additional labor law posters in North Dakota are three optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
- Employers are not required to buy posters from any business in order to comply with the posting laws.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster is professionally laminated.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and Maryland posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2022 labor legislation revisions
- comes laminated and prepared to be hung anywhere.
North Dakota State labor law poster:
- North Dakota Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice