- The Office of Human Rights in the District of Columbia offers a variety of necessary and optional labor law posters for all District of Columbia businesses with employees to prominently display in the workplace.
- These posters are intended to inform employees on several labor law matters, including the minimum wage, workplace health and safety, and other essential labor laws.
- All of the District of Columbia’s mandatory and optional labor law posters are available from us.
- All employers must display nine necessary labor law posters in an easily visible spot in the office, according to the District of Columbia Office of Human Rights.
- In addition to these state posters, most companies in the District of Columbia will need to print and post the federal Department of Labor’s mandatory labor posters.
- Extra labor law posters are available in the District of Columbia, which are either voluntary to post or required exclusively for certain categories of employers.
- Check this list to check whether any of the labor posters are related to your company.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- All mandatory notices from DC, the federal government, and OSHA are combined into one professionally coated poster.
- On our website, you may manage your posters.
- For advanced assistance, you have free access to our professional compliance team.
Mandatory Labor Law Posters:
- Workers’ Compensation Notice
- Unemployment Compensation
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act
- District of Columbia Minimum Wage Poster
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Act
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Notice
- Parental Leave Act
- Paid Family Leave Notice
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Federal Required Posters:
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEOC)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Re-Employment Rights Act