- The Nebraska Department of Labor mandates that all firms in Nebraska with employees prominently display several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor rules.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- All employers in Nebraska are required by the Nebraska Department of Labor to post five required posters in a visible location throughout the workplace.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of companies in Nebraska will also need to post the required posters from the federal Department of Labor.
- Four additional labor law posters in Nebraska are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Nebraska businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- One laminated poster that includes all of the individual State and Federal Mandatory Labor Law Posters.
- With just one poster, you can save space.
- Every small, medium, or large business is fully compliant.
- Automatically updated service
Nebraska State labor law poster:
- Nebraska Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice