- All Ohio businesses with employees are required by the Ohio Department of commerce to prominently post several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor regulations.
- All employers in Ohio are required by the Ohio Department of Commerce to display these two labor law posters prominently around the workplace.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of companies in Ohio will also need to post the required posters from the federal Department of commerce.
- In Ohio, five additional labor law posters are either optional or just necessary for certain categories of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster available in a professionally digital format.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and Ohio posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2024 labor legislation revisions
- It arrives in a digital coating which is ready to be sway anywhere.
Ohio State labor law poster:
- Ohio Minimum Wage: 9.30 Dollars
- Discrimination Notice
- Minor Labor Laws
- Ohio No Smoking Poster
- Public Employee Risk Reduction Poster
- Rebuttal Insurance Notice
- Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster Ohio:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice