- All businesses in Oklahoma with employees are required by the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission to prominently display a number of labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor rules.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- All employers in Oklahoma are required by the Oklahoma employment security commission to post seven required posters in a visible location throughout the workplace.
- The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission mandates that these mandatory labor law posters be placed prominently in the workplace by all employers.
- Seven additional labor law posters in Oklahoma are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- It’s coated digitally and can be used on any flat surface.
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2024 are included.
Oklahoma State labor law poster:
- Child Labor Laws
- Oklahoma Minimum Wage
- Public Employees Occupational Safety and Health
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice