- This poster is laminated. A fully laminated bodyguards against fading and damage.
- Our labor law posters for the federal, state and OSHA are specifically made to satisfy business demands and compliance standards.
- This single poster has all of the 2023 State, Federal, and OSHA notices that are necessary for your workplace.
- The poster’s simple layout and legibly written text make it easy for your staff to understand the content.
- The poster is perfect for any posting in any workplace due to its lamination and handy size.
- The poster is excellent for workplaces, co-working spaces, job site trailers, hospitals, retail, restaurants, factories, storefronts, and more.
- Employers are required by federal and Oregon law to post notifications reminding workers of their rights and protections while working for their employers.
- Each of the state and federally required labor law notices that must be placed in the workplace are included on the Oregon Labor Law Posters.
- Depending on where they are located in Oregon, companies could additionally be required to hang a unique city or county sign.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2023 labor legislation revisions.
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster is professionally laminated.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and Oregon posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Comes laminated and prepared to be hung anywhere.
Oregon State labor law poster:
- Oregon Minimum Wage
- Oregon Breaks & Overtime
- Domestic Violence Protection Law
- Equal Pay Law
- No Smoking Notice
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection
- Oregon Family Leave Act
- Oregon Minimum Wage Law for Agricultural Employees
- Oregon Sick Time Law
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace Meetings
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice