- All Rhode Island businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in Rhode Island are required to post eight mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Rhode Island businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor and Training.
- Additional labor law posters in Rhode Island are five or either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Every small, medium or large business is fully compliant.
- With just one poster, you can save space.
- One laminated poster that includes all of the individual State and Federal Mandatory Labor Law Posters.
- Automatically updated service
Rhode Island State labor law poster:
- Rhode Island Minimum Wage
- Ban the Box
- Discrimination Notice
- Family/Medical Leave
- Healthy and Safe Families and Workplace Act
- Minimum Wage
- No Smoking Notice
- Notice of Rights Regarding Pregnancy Discrimination
- Prevailing Wage Rate
- Right to Know
- Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice