- All Texas firms with employees are required by the Texas Workforce Commission to prominently display several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor rules.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in Texas Workforce Commission are required to post five mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Texas Workforce Commission.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Texas Workforce Commission businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
- Additional labor law posters inTexas are nine, and these are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- It’s laminated and ready to use on any hard surface.
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Longevity Tear-proof and Water-Resistant
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2022 are included.
Texas State labor law poster:
- Bilingual Notification of the Ombudsman Program
- Child Labor Law
- Bilingual Discrimination Notice
- Texas Payment Notice & Unemployment Compensation
- Bilingual Workers’ Compensation Notice 5 is Non-Election of Workers’ Compensation
- Bilingual Workers’ Compensation Notice 6 is Election of Workers’ Compensation
- Bilingual Workers’ Compensation Notice 7 is Concerning Workers’ Compensation in Texas
- Bilingual Workers’ Compensation Notice 10 is Concerning Workers’ Compensation in Texas
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice