- The poster’s simple layout and legibly written text make it easy for your staff to understand the content.
- The poster is perfect for any posting in any workplace due to its digital.
- Our labor law posters for the federal, state and OSHA are specifically made to satisfy business demands and compliance standards.
- This single poster has all of the 2022 State, Federal, and OSHA notices that are necessary for your workplace.
- The poster is excellent for workplaces, co-working spaces, job site trailers, hospitals, retail, restaurants, factories, storefronts, and more.
- Employers are required by federal and Washington law to post notifications reminding workers of their rights and protections while working for their employers.
- Each of the state and federally required labor law notices that must be placed in the workplace are included on the Washington Labor Law Posters.
- Depending on where they are located in Washington, companies could additionally be required to hang a unique city or county sign.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2022 are included.
Washington Law Requires Posters:
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Discrimination Notice
- Self-Insured Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Washington OSHA – Safety and Health Protection
- Workers’ Compensation
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice