- All West Virginia businesses with employees are required by the West Virginia Division of Labor to prominently post several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor regulations.
- Businesses in Maine that have at least one employee are required to post specific notifications informing workers of their rights at work.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- All employers in West Virginia are required by the West Virginia Division of Labor to post one required poster in a visible location throughout the workplace.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of companies in West Virginia will also need to post the required posters from the federal Department of Labor.
- Three additional labor law posters in West Virginia are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster is professionally & Digitally.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and West Virginia posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2022 labor legislation revisions
- Comes digital and prepared to be hung anywhere.
West Virginia Law Requires Posters:
- West Virginia Minimum Wage
- Child Labor Law
- Discrimination Notice
- Minor Labor Law
- Parental Leave Act Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Wage Payment and Collection Act
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law posters:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice