- Our labor law posters for the federal, state and OSHA are specifically made to satisfy business demands and compliance standards.
- The poster is perfect for any posting in any workplace due to its glosyness and handy size.
- The poster is excellent for workplaces, co-working spaces, job site trailers, hospitals, retail, restaurants, factories, storefronts, and more.
- Employers are required by federal and Nevada law to post notifications reminding workers of their rights and protections while working for their employers.
- Each of the state and federally required labor law notices that must be placed in the workplace are included on the Nevada Labor Law Posters.
- Depending on where they are located in Nevada, companies could additionally be required to hang a unique city or county sign.
- The Nevada Department of Business and Industry mandates that all employers display twelve necessary labor law posters in a conspicuous location within the workplace.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Endurance, Unbreakable and Hermetic
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- Approved and manufactured in the United States of America
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2024 are included.
- It’s coated digitally and can be used on any flat surface.
Nevada State labor law poster:
- Minimum wage: 9.75 effective 1/2024
- 2024 Daily Overtime
- Domestic Violence Victims Bulletin
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Lie Detector Tests Act
- Nevada Minimum Wage
- Nursing Mother’s Accommodation Act
- Payday Notice
- Pregnancy Workers’ Fairness Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice