- All Pennsylvania firms with employees are required by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry to prominently display several labor law posters in the workplace, covering subjects like the minimum wage, health & safety, and other significant labor rules.
- These required federal and state labor law posters must be visible to all employees and placed in public areas like break or lunch areas.
- Businesses in Pennsylvania that have at least one employee are required to post specific notifications informing workers of their rights at work.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to make sure posters are current because labor regulations change regularly.
- All employers in Pennsylvania are required by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry to post five required posters in a visible location throughout the workplace.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of companies in Pennsylvania will also need to post the required posters from the federal Department of Labor & Industry.
- Thirteen additional labor law posters in Pennsylvania are either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2022 labor legislation revisions.
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster is professionally laminated.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and Maryland posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Comes laminated and prepared to be hung anywhere.
Pennsylvania State labor law poster:
- Child Labor Laws
- Equal Pay Law
- No Smoking Notice
- Pennsylvania Minimum Wage
- Public Accommodations
- Unemployment Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster Pennsylvania:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice