- All Utah businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Utah Labor Commission.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in Utah are required to post four mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Utah Labor Commission.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Utah Labor commission businesses will also need to display the required federal Labor commission.
- Additional labor law posters in Utah are two or either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- Longevity Tear-proof and Water-Resistant
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- Approved and manufactured in the United States of America
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2023 are included.
- Every small, medium or large business is fully compliant.
- Automatically updated service
Utah State labor law poster:
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection
- Reasonable Accommodation to Pregnant Employees
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Job Safety & Health Protection
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice