- All Virginia businesses with employees are required to display a variety of labor law posters, according to the Virginia employment commission.
- Explaining important labor laws in the workplace, such as the minimum wage, health & safety, and others.
- All businesses in the Virginia employment commission are required to post four mandatory labor law posters in a conspicuous location throughout the workplace, according to the Virginia employment commission.
- In addition to these state posters, the majority of Virginia businesses will also need to display the required federal Department of Labor posters.
- Additional labor law posters in the Virginia employment commission are two or either optional or required exclusively at specific types of employers.
- To determine which posters apply to your company, carefully review this list.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster
- All businesses are fully compliant, and the obligatory labor legislation updates for 2024 are included.
- Fully Encapsulated for Commercial Outdoor/Indoor Use
- An attorney with Dark Sharp Text that is Easy to Read
- Approved and manufactured in the United States of America
Virginia State labor law poster:
- Virginia Values ACT 2024
- Virginia Non-Compete Notice 2024
- Health and Safety Protection
- Virginia Earned Income Tax Credit
- Discrimination Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice