- The WYOMING LABOR POST LAW POSTER alerts employees to their rights and compiles all state and federal employment law notices required to be posted in an area frequented by all employees.
- Wyoming state law requires all employers to display the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces poster to their employees.
- The intent of this poster is to inform employees about their rights under the Wyoming employment laws and federal laws, including but not limited to: minimum wage, overtime pay, employment discrimination, family medical leave, and new employee information.
- In today’s information-driven world, where employees may work remotely, this option allows downloading all obligatory postings as a single PDF file and eliminating the worry of dealing with cracked links and obsolete information on government websites.
- These posters are available in both English and Spanish languages.
Use Coupon : welcome20
Get 20% Off on First Order
This is Digital Poster, You Can Instant Download It After Payment.
8.5" x 11"
State & Federal
Do You Need To Purchase For Another State?
- The All-In-One State, Federal, and OSHA Poster is professionally Digital.
- Combines all necessary OSHA, Federal, and Wyoming posters into a single, straightforward poster.
- Complete compliance for all organizations and incorporates the 2024 labor legislation revisions.
Wyoming State labor law poster:
- Wyoming Minimum Wage
- Attention Employees and Applicants
- Discrimination Notice
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Rights
- Health and Safety Protection
Federal labor law poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice